Who came first the chicken or the egg?

There have been a lot of comments about this. I have heard and seen a lot of rumours. The most interesting one that I read one day is that the egg came first as I dinosaur egg was layed. The dinosaur egg was pretty messed up then and it was a chicken! So I personally believe that this is true unless 1 of you readers can persuade me! So I really incourage you to try to persuade me to another reason or just comment on what you think came first! Just remember Chicken or Egg!

3 comments:

  Anonymous

September 8, 2008 at 1:47 PM

I think chickens came first because they poop out eggs and which chicken was there to poop out the egg ??? Maybe Chickens evolved from apes?

  Brock

September 8, 2008 at 4:24 PM

Interesting!

  Anonymous

September 9, 2008 at 4:08 PM

This is a very old argument and one that likely will never be truly answered.
My opinion...egg first.