88 Minutes


88 minutes was a very mysterious and unique movie. I really liked how it was mysterious because every 5 minutes you think it is a different killer. But at the end you would not believe who the killer really is! It is about college professor who moonlights as a forensic phychiatrist for the FBI receives a death threat telling him he has 88 minutes to live. So in 88 minutes he frantically tries to find out who his killer is. Will he find out in time? When he received the first phone call threat this was very scary for me because it was a very deep voice that said "88 minutes TIC,TOC,TOC"! If that ever happened to me I would like hide in a corner somewhere because that is so creepy! He even switched his phone with a friend and the killer new his knew phone number! There were a bunch of disturbing scenes that made me a little queasy at parts. But the ending is very clever as you would never expect who the killer is!

Personally,I would give this movie a 8.5 out of 10 because it had a very good twist at the end! Do not forget to comment on what you would rate this movie!

Also if you liked the twist at the end of the movie!



4 comments:

  Anonymous

September 22, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Also, really enjoyed this movie and would definitely recommmend it to others!
Agree with your summary and would also rate it high...9 out of 10!

  Anonymous

September 22, 2008 at 6:51 AM

I am a new visitor to your blog.
Really like the look of it.
I enjoy your movie reviews and have rented some that you have recommended and agree so far with your opinions.
Keep up the great reviews!

  Ethan:)

September 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM

I somewaht agree with you and I would give it a 7.5 .....
You have 23 minutes to live
Tick Tock Tock Brock
Tick tock tock.....

  Anonymous

September 23, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Tick, Tock, Doc.
Tick, Tock, Doc.
That line gave me the creeps as well. Thought this movie was really good too.