Chad Johnson



Hey football fans! I have a very unique, funny,and surprising announcement to make about Chad Johnson! He has legally switched his name to OCHO CINCO! I think that is hilarious! Some people just do not like Chad Johnson as they say he fakes hurt a lot and that he shows off to much in the end zone when he scores a touchdown. People who really do not like him call him Ocho Stinko! I find this comment rather rude but a bit funny at the same time. I like Chad Jonhnson but is not my favourite reciever and he may be a bit of a show off for my liking! Also I think Chad got ripped off for the last couple of years as he is on a terible team Cincinnati Bengals which are 0-2 this year!

Personally, I used to like the Cincinatti Bengals but they are getting worse everyear!

Do not forget to comment on if you like the name OCHO CINCO!

1 comments:

  Ethan:)

September 16, 2008 at 3:34 PM

AhAHA!!!! Wow what a weirdo! I mean seriously what if someone asks you your name!!!!! Man that would be embarassing if I had such a name!