Day of the Dead

This movie is very entertaining and high violence. If you guys love blood gore and violence then this is definetly thr movie for you. The movie is about everybody gets sick so they all go to the hospital to get help. But then something terrible happens! From here on in it is flat out survival and zombies from here! I really liked this movie because it had a good concept like how everyboddy got sick and then they turned into zombies! I also like how it was a bit corny because when a character got bit he evntually turns into a zombie but he still takes orders from the survivors! I thought it was a real neat idea how they had a zombie that never wanted to eat everything in its path in fact it helped the humans against the zombies! The ending of this movie is very intense and you would never guess what happens or how they will solve thiszombie outbreak. Just let me tell you it will be a big SURPRISE at the end of this movie. Overall, I think this movie is a must see and I think you should rent it whenever you have a chance.

Personally, I would rate this movie 9 out of 10 because it had very good special effects!

Do not forget to comment on what you would rate this great movie!

3 comments:

  Anonymous

September 29, 2008 at 6:54 PM

Great review!! I`m surprised that you`d give it a 9 (Id give an 8) but still great review!!!!

  Anonymous

September 30, 2008 at 11:29 AM

Once again your review of this movie is very accurate.
Good work.
I enjoy returning to your blog every few days to see what else you have commented on.
I agree....Day of the Dead was a good move and would rate it 8.5 out of 10!

  Ryans Blog

October 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Judging by your review it sounds pretty good and that scene does sound pretty corny but other than that it sounds like a great horror movie (unfortunately i am not a big horror fan) but it looks good