Tropic Thunder

On Friday night I went to AMC 24 and saw Tropic Thunder! It was the best movie I have seen in a long time! It was about when they were supposed to be making a more realistic film as they were going to get shutdown by the movie business they go a little to far in the jungle where they find some hardcore heroin drug barons! Starring Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Brandon T. Jackson, and Robert Downey Junior. There were some parts that just stood out to me and I want to share some with you. When the drug barons RPG the truck with them in it shows a slow motion seen almost like the end of Call of Duty 4 but anyway so everybody is hurt and they pull the wounded driver out and you see Jack Black which is the comedian in this movie and he is saying my ass, my ass, help my ass hurts. That was just hilarious for me and everybody else I the theatre as they were all laughing to. Also when the mystery character { you find out who he really is at the end} gets threatened that they will kill Ben Stiller if he and his company do not give them $100 million. He swears and swears like every two words at them. He hangs up angrily and says "I do not negotiate with terrorists! That was another one of my favourite parts! I have a lot more but if I tell you all of them you will not want to see the movie!

Personally, I would give this a 9.5 out of 10 because it was my favourite movie I have seen this year! This is a must see movie! So reach down deep in your pocket and watch this movie. This will be your favourite movie of the year! You will not regret seeing this one!

Do not forget to comment on what you would rate the movie!

1 comments:

  Ethan:)

September 20, 2008 at 6:22 AM

Hahaha ! I so badly agree ! I loved this movie so much! My favourite comedy this year!!!!! LOL!!!!