Prom Night


Prom Night was a very suspenseful and scary movie! It is about Donna {Brittany Snow} and her friends go to their prom. They are very excited as it is supposed to be a very fun and memorable time. However, a killer from the past is in the hotel stalking her. He expects to have a great time to but will it be the same fun that Donna and her friends want to have? I really enjoyed this movie as there was a lot of action and a lot of pop outs. Some parts were pretty violent but that is what makes it a horror film! I suggest that you watch this movie as you will be on the edge of your seats the whole movie!

Personally I would rate this movie a 8.5 out of 10 as when you think it is over it is not. You will see what I mean when you watch the movie!

Do not forget to comment on what you would rate this movie out of 10!

8 comments:

  Anonymous

September 6, 2008 at 10:30 AM

I'd give this movie a good ole rating of 5/10
Kinda stupid, I thought how they used no intelligence what so ever.

  Brock

September 6, 2008 at 11:00 AM

I would have to disagree as the ending was very well thought out.

  Anonymous

September 6, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Ethan, I agree with ya.

Dem guyz in the moviez weren't tinking to much.

  Anonymous

September 6, 2008 at 1:06 PM

I thought the movie was very well done ^_^

  Anonymous

September 6, 2008 at 3:30 PM

Well the ending was thought out but while I was watching it I was saying to the TV , "What the hell, COME ON!"
But ya it was okay.

  Anonymous

September 6, 2008 at 4:47 PM

ya thats what I thought! But the ending was the best part by far! I liked how it showed you the main cops flashback of the murderer.

  Anonymous

September 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM

I enjoyed PROM NIGHT.
Was a good scary movie for myself and my family.
Would rate it 7.5/10.

  Anonymous

September 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM

WOW! I thought the Prom Night was a really good movie as well as you brockblogging. It was very suspensful but it was my kind of movie!