Felon


This movie was a little bit slow for my liking! This movie is about a family man that gets convicted of killing an intruder and he must cope with life in the HARSH penal system! This movie just was not that great because usually in movies they make it build up for the ending but in this movie the ending was like 20 seconds! There was this one part when the evil secuirity guards kid got hit by a car and it showed him go in the hospital for surgery. Then I was expecting to see him better and healthy at the end but no they did not even show him again! There was like nothing to it! But a lot of people like it as it is the 6th top movie rental at blockbuster. This movie is a very slow but rough and interesting at some times. But i like movies that are fast paced and this movie was not. But I have talked to A LOT of people and they say they like the movie. So this is just my opinion that it is not worth watching at the movie theatre but you may want to rent it!

Personally, I would give this movie a 6.5 out of 10 as it was a to slow of a movie for me to be fully interested.

Do not forget to comment on if you like or dislike this movie!

2 comments:

  Ethan:)

September 19, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Hey I like the new template!!! Nice review too!!!!

  Anonymous

September 22, 2008 at 6:49 AM

I quite enjoyed FELON.
Thought it was a good story with a great ending. Lots of blood and gore and action!
Nice to see the good guy actually live and get what he deserves in the end!