Back to School


Many tired kids these last couple days as summer break is over. Also a lot of "I hate homework and they should give us more time off of June for summer". That is including me. So people that are reading this I ask you to look at school like it is another year closer to getting out of school. Maybe for a job highschool, middle school whatever! The point is each year that passes you are closer to being done school for your life. I have been to school for a lot of years and everyear I am very negative that summer break is over and that I have to go back to school and do Homework! But this year I looked at it in a positive way as I am one year closer to getting out! So far it has been working because the two days I have been at school it seems like 2 hours! The good thing about this is if you are looking at school in a negative way now, you can look at it in a positive way right now! Look at it in this way not only will the school year fly by but we also get Christmas Break, and March Break. I do not know about you but I always take advantage of those breaks and have a blast! Christmas Break is like 2 weeks. Oh Ya!

So just try looking at school in a positive way as it will go a lot faster that way!

Do not forget to comment if you tried to look at school a positive way after reading this post!

2 comments:

  Anonymous

September 3, 2008 at 6:12 PM

School's back for summer and fall and winter and springggggg!!!!
LOL!

  Anonymous

September 4, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Good article.
I am trying to look at school more positively and your blog really helped me!!
Good attitude that you have & I like the way you think!
Thanks.