Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare



This game is terrific! The campaign is so fun but it is way to short. If you wanted to you could finish the game in 1 day or 1 and a half days. The online gameplay is awesome as there are lots of different games you can play like deathmatch, team deathmatch etc. There is a lot of online people for the game Call of Duty 4 as it is very popular. The error that they made was when you beat the game and if you want you can go to mission Select to play on a harder level. When you click the mission that you want to play and you beat it on that harder level and if you push save and quit it litterally saves where you are and quits. So if you picked the Prolouge to play and after you beat the prolouge level and you want to quit you push save and quit it would wipe out all of your maps you beat before and you would have to play them again. Believe me this has happened to me before and I was not happy! So the solution to that is when you do not want to play anymore you hold the PS button and it will say quit game you then press quit game. But syaing that this game is a very fast pace game and you will always have to be on your toes or the enemy will shoot you. I find the last difficulty ridiculously hard so I just go a difficulty down and play hard. But when you are playing and you can not get passed this one part it gets really frusturating as you are the middle of the level. So just play down a level of difficulty! There are four different difficulities to play so you should be able to find one right for you. Other than that though the game was so good at keeping it realistic and simple controls. When it ended though I was unhappy as the ending wwas sad AND i just wanted to play more! At the end of the game this was one of my favourite lines ever it said "HEARTBREAKERS AND LIFE TAKERS THANKS FOR PLAYING!"

Overall, I like this game and I would give it a 8 out of 10. To get the full ten just have a longer single player and maybe have some Coop missions as they are always fun to play!

Do not forget to comment if you like or dislike Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

August 27, 2008 at 7:06 AM

I love this game on PC its soooooo fun! Great article , you made me buy the game !!!! I love COD4 WOOT! GO PC!!

Ethan!

(Ha I've got a great idea!)(Me) Hello I'm a PC. (Brock says)And I'm a PS3.

LOL!! Just like the PC VS MAC COMMERCIALS LOL!